If you need to reboot your individual eeros or your entire network, it’s as simple as tapping a button in the eero app (min. eero app version 2.10.0).
Why would I reboot my eero?
While most customers never need to reboot their eeros, power cycling your electronics is a common troubleshooting step. Also, for your convenience, being able to reboot your eeros from the app means you won't need to unplug each individual eero.
Some common reasons to reboot your eeros:
- You sense slow speeds on your network
- You’re having an issue with one of your connected devices
- A connected device is connected to the wrong eero
How do I reboot my eero?
To reboot your eero open the Home tab and tap on the Online status button in the top center of the screen. Tap on the eero you’d like to reboot to open its options menu, then scroll down to “Reset.” Tap on the Reset button and then select “Restart eero” from the list of sub-options available.
Note: If you restart your gateway eero, it will take your eero network offline.
How do I reboot my eero network?
If you’d like to reboot your eero network take the following steps:
- Open the eero app and tap on the Settings tab
- Scroll down, find and select the “Advanced” option
- Scroll down to “Reset” at the bottom of the Advanced menu
- In the Reset menu, tap “Restart Network,” then tap “Restart Network” again to confirm
Doing so will restart your entire eero network, which will momentarily take your network offline.
Help! I'm unable to reboot my eero/network from the app.
In order to reboot your eero or network from the app, it is required that your eeros are currently online. Before power cycling your eeros, we recommend checking to see if your Internet Service Provider is experiencing an outage.