Using a VPN is a great way to protecting yourself while using the internet. This is especially the case when using wireless networks outside of your home, such as at airports, cafes, and hotels. With eero Plus, all members get access to VPN for all their supported devices with an Encrypt.me Family membership (up to 5 accounts).
- An eero WiFi system
- The eero application
- An eero Plus membership
- A supported device for encrypt.me
Below are the steps for signing up and activating encrypt.me for eero Plus members. If you already have encrypt.me, please follow the second set of instructions.
How to sign up (new to encrypt.me):
- Open the eero App
- Click on the menu and select eero Plus
- Tap on the Encrypt.me icon (left)
- Tap on the Create free account
- An email will be sent to the account holder's inbox from Encrypt.me
- You will receive two emails. The one with stating “Your Encrypt.me account has been created!” is the one to finish creating your account
- Follow the steps provided by Encrypt.me
How to sign up (already have encrypt.me):
If you already have an encrypt.me account, ensure that you are using the same email for both your eero and Encrypt.me accounts. encrypt.me will automatically pro-rate your account.
Have questions or need assistance with encrypt.me?
For all questions or issues regarding encrypt.me, please contact the encrypt.me support team.