With eero Plus, you will get weekly reports directly to your inbox that summarizes the blocks that took place on your network for the week. In addition to your weekly email, you can also view your eero Plus network activity from within the eero app.
What is eero Plus activity center?
The Activity Center allows eero Plus customers to view the number of inspections, threat blocks, and content blocks per network for that week. Information is updated in-app regularly and refreshed every Sunday morning. In addition to the total count of blocks, subscribers can also see the categories of each block.
How can I access eero Plus activity center?
Tap on the graph icon on the top right corner of the app dashboard to access the Activity Center or swipe left on the dashboard. Only eero Plus customers will be able to access the Activity Center.
What do the metrics mean?
- Inspections: As you browse the web, each site you visit loads content such as ads, images, and extra code from hundreds if not thousands of sources. These transactions happen almost instantaneously and can contain harmful content. eero Plus inspects each transaction to ensure it’s safe before it loads.
- Threat blocks: If an Inspection determines a site is harmful, it will block the site before it loads. This is called a Threat Block and is reported in the Activity Center under four different categories:
- Malware blocks - Software that can harm your network and connected devices.
- Spyware blocks - Commonly found in suspicious ads, spyware can be used to track your online behavior, or in more serious cases, all network activity.
- Phishing blocks - When an attacker poses as a trustworthy website to get you to provide your personal information.
- Botnet blocks - When you or a device inadvertently attempts to access a website that has been associated with a botnet.
- Safe Filters: eero Plus automatically tags sites that contain violent, illegal, or adult content so you can choose what your kids can and cannot visit right in the eero app.