Already have your eeros or are just looking for what you'll need to get started? You can find all the requirements below:
What you'll need
- Supported iOS or Android device with a data connection (cellular data or WiFi)
- iOS or Android device with Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- iOS requirements:
- Device running iOS 9.3 or later
- Android requirements:
- Device running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later (tablets included)
- eero App from App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android)
- An active internet connection from an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- A modem (or a device with an upstream connection to your ISP)
- An email address and US/Canada phone number (for activating and signing into your account)
- eeros will be available for purchase in EU5 soon. EU5 stands for "European Union Five" (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom). eero will be available in the EU5 in early November.
For more information on specific network configurations, please see this Help Center article. If you're not sure you meet the requirements or have any other questions, please feel free to contact our support team.