What is eero for Business?
eero for Business is a new WiFi experience that builds on eero’s incredible residential offerings. eero for Business combines world-class mesh Wifi hardware with intuitive business software. This service will cater to small to medium sized businesses to provide them with easy to use, set and forget, WiFi Systems that work seamlessly end to end.
eero for Business will include a new suite of management tools for business to manage and control their bundled eero devices. Implementation of Multiple SSIDs and a Captive Portal for guests to connect to!
What benefits does eero for Business give me?
eero for Business comes with the following benefits:
- Multiple SSIDs
- Captive Portals that you can brand
- Limit bandwidth, set restrictions and be in control
- Business grade reliability and performance
- Easy to setup and maintain
- No need for dedicated IT staff
- World-class eero Support
- Ability to set your own T&C Agreements
- Advanced Security software
- Network Insights
I’m a small business, how do I sign up?
- Reach out to your local ISP to see if they are participating in the program, or request that they do.
Which models is eero for Business compatible with?
eero for Business is only compatible with:
- eero 6
- eero 6+
- eero Pro 6
- eero Pro 6e
- eero PoE 6 (new!)
- eero PoE Gateway (new!)
How do I upload my own custom images for a captive portal?
- Navigate to Settings > Captive Portal in the app, then click on contact support.
- Please note that Captive Portal Images should be in the minimum resolution of 200x200px as a 5 MB or less PNG File.
- Support will then verify your image and upload it into the captive portal for you.
If I need to have my eeros in bridge mode, can I use eero for Business?
- In order to take full advantage of eero for Business features, only Auto (DHCP) mode is supported.