Port forwarding can be configured in Advanced settings in the eero app.
To set up port forwarding, follow these steps:
- Open the eero app on your phone
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top left corner
- Choose Network Settings
- On the bottom of the screen, tap "Advanced settings"
- Once you’re in Advanced settings, tap Reservations & Port Forwarding
- Proceed to Add a reservation
- Assign permissions to an already connected device, or manually add a new device
- You can now edit the permissions with a specific IP address, MAC address and open a specific internal/external port. You can also select a protocol for both TCP & UDP or either TCP or UDP
- When you’ve finished editing permissions and selecting protocols, click Save on the top right corner