Don’t worry, we’ll have you up and running in no time. Here are a couple quick things you can try:
- Check that Bluetooth is ON: Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. You’ll use Bluetooth to pair your eero with your account.
- Power cycle your gateway eero: You can do this by unplugging and re-plugging it. Once you’ve plugged it back into power, wait for your eero to boot back up. This should take about 2 minutes.
- Power cycle your modem. Next, try power cycling your modem. If there’s an on/off switch, switch it off and wait for 30 seconds before switching it back on. If there is no on/off switch, unplug the modem and wait for 30 seconds before plugging it back in. Once the lights stabilize on your modem’s display, you’ve successfully powered it back on.
- Put your modem/router combo device into bridge mode: If connecting your gateway eero to your existing modem/router combo device isn’t working, try putting your modem/router combo device into bridge mode. Here’s how you do that.
- Check your Internet connection: The easiest way to do this is to plug a computer directly into the modem. If your Internet connection is up and running, you will be able to access the Internet when connected to the modem via Ethernet.
If you’re still having trouble setting up your eero, feel free to give us a call.