To turn off the Family Profiles feature, simply remove each schedule or pause you’ve created.
You can remove profiles in iOS by taking the following steps:
- Open the eero app and tap on the home tab
- Select the profile you wish to delete in the Profiles section
- In the menu that appears, scroll down to the bottom of the profile page and select “delete profile.”
- If you’d like to keep the profile but delete a scheduled pause for a specific time or specific device, you can tap on the device to remove it from the profile, or tap on the scheduled time to delete it instead.
Remove schedules in Android by doing the following:
- Go into Family Profiles and selecting a user
- Tap the Schedule section
- Go into each individual schedule and tap Delete Schedule and confirm
Note: To fully deactivate Family Profiles, you'll also need to undo all current pauses. You can do this by hitting the play button next to all relevant profiles.
You can also delete a profile to remove all schedules for that user. Doing so will disassociate the profile with all of its connected devices, however. We only recommend taking this step if you’d like to start over from scratch or stop using Family Profiles altogether.